- I finally went back and finished this a few weeks ago.
- It's around the same length as graw 1 (8-10 hrs)
- It uses a slightly tweaked version of the same in house engine
- It's plays mostly the same
- The scenarios are about the same
- It felt very much more of the same.
- I thought it started well, day 2 had some interesting things, and just went down hill in day 3 with a very anti-climatic last level/ending.
- I was really blown away by graw1 but graw2 just didn't get me as excited after having played r6 vegas.
- I hear the multiplayer is much improved but I haven't had a chance to try it out yet.
It really is very much more of the same. So if you loved graw1 and want more go pick up graw2.