I recently picked up my first Triathlon bike. I got a pretty good deal off of craigslist. The bike pretty much looked new. Here are the things I've changed:
- New bike tape
- iPhone 6 stem cap mount (waterproof)
- Right side water bottle cage
- ISM PR 1.0 saddle
- Power bank for longer rides (fits in the fuelbox)
- Aero fuelbox
- Feedback bike stand
- Cycelops trainer skewer to work with my trainer
- Wahoo Blue SC (pulled off my Trek)
- Aluminum presta valve caps
- Shimano PD-R550 pedals
- I use Roadbike Pro app as my cycling computer along with the Wahoo sensors.
Everything is installed and ready to go. Next, I plan to use the Bike Fast Fit app and do an initial fitting by myself and see how that goes. After that I'll finally be able to spend some quality saddle time with my new toy. This is my first ISM saddle but since amazon offered free returns on this model I decided to give it a try. If it doesn't work out I still have my old selle italia saddle that I like for the most part.