Thursday, October 30, 2014
- My youngest is still on an iPad 2, and it is REALLY slow on iOS 8. My old iPad 3 actually felt ok. So this upgrade was as much for me as it is for him.
- Super light and thin. It's so thin it's getting a tad hard to hold.
- It's really fast. Unlike the mini refresh this one got a new CPU, and man can I feel the difference.
- TouchID FTW. I LOVE touchID.
- I've ordered the the iCarbons back only Titanium color this time. I also picked up an apple smart cover. I find this combination gives me some nice scratch protection with minimum weight added.
- I picked up this tempered glass screen protector from ebay for around $11. I hope it has good adhesive. I should have tomorrow.
Highly recommended. It's a really nice iPad but it's more of the same. If you need some product refreshing around the house like I did I say go for it. I wish they would come out with an iPad Plus since I use the iPad for all my sheet music. A little larger model would be nice.